Thursday, January 6, 2011

Biography

Hello Everyone I’m Sophie Odegaard I was born in Seattle and my family moved to Lake Stevens when I was little. I’m interested in Environmental science for a couple reasons, our earth is an amazing and beautiful place and I can’t stand the fact that we are destroying it and I think that in order to do something to change that I need to learn more about it. I plan on pursuing a career in interior design and getting my bachelors degree from Bellevue College.
 After graduating from college I would like to get my real estate license and my ultimate goal is to flip houses. I would love to be able to use green design practices while renovating my future properties. I would love to learn more this quarter about products people can use in and around their homes to make them more environmentally friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment